JDisc Discovery is a free software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Network & Internet category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-06-07. The program can be installed on Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
JDisc Discovery is an agent-less network inventory and documentation solution that that covers small and medium sized networks, but also discovers data centers.
JDisc Discovery provides the information that you need to run your IT more effectively. It''s agent-less discovery technology minimizes the impact on your network and your devices. While a permanent license provides the most value for your IT. JDisc also offers short-term licenses at a very competitive price if you need accurate and detailed inventory information only for the duration of a project.
Small businesses use JDisc Discovery without the overhead and complex configuration required by most discovery products. Global corporations benefit from JDisc Discovery''s flexibility to group devices and to manage access credentials on a very granular level.
With its open database structures and its SQL query viewer, JDisc Discovery can easily integrate into existing Asset Management and CMDB systems.
* Identifies hardware, software and users on Windows (starting with NT 4.0), IBM AIX, Sun Solaris, Linux, MAC OS X, and VMware ESX Server
* No proprietary agents required
* Supports Microsoft''s Active Directory
* Allows the definition of custom fields
* Custom reports
* Normalizes information (e.g. processor names)
* Manage your IT related documents
* Define your custom data collections
* Installs within 5 minutes, easy to install and use
* Detects Veritas, Microsoft and HP cluster
* Identifies database installations with its databases
The core JDisc Discovery is extensible with multiple add-ons:
1. The networking add-on detects your network topology and collects your router configuration files and module details.
2. The dependency mapping add-on identifies TCP/IP connections between computers and visualizes them graphically in a map.
3. The device history add-on lets users create snapshots at any time and compare them later with current information
JDisc Discovery (version 2.7) has a file size of 114.78 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 165 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.